Organisational members are required to nominate a voting representative. Please provide the name, position and contact details for this representative when completing your payment information.
Please select your payment amount based on your organisation's budget.
|Gross Annual Turnover below $500,000||$55.00|
|Gross Annual Turnover $500,001 - $1,000,000||$82.50|
|Gross Annual Turnover $1,000,001 - $2,500,000||$110.00|
|Gross Annual Turnover $2,500,001 - $5,000,000||$137.50|
|Gross Annual Turnover $5,000,001 - $10,000,000||$165.00|
|Gross Annual Turnover $10,000,001 - $15,000,000||$192.50|
|Gross Annual Turnover $15,000,001 - $20,000,001||$220.00|
|Gross Annual Turnover over $20,000,001||$247.50|
Shelter WA is keen to work with people throughout your organisation. We would like to encourage you to forward a link to our sign up page to everyone in your organisation so we can target consultations, news and events to relevant stakeholders.
We are continually working to identify ways of delivering real value to our members. The key benefits of Shelter WA membership include:
- Invitations to Member-only events
- Access to sector training and development opportunities
- Member discounts to all Shelter WA Events and Forums (on average 50% saving)
- Reduced rate for Shelter WA Consultancy Services (on request)
- Quarterly Research and Policy Bulletins
- Voting rights at General Meetings
- Option to nominate for positions on the Board
Reciprocal membership is available to peak bodies - please contact Shelter WA.