Associate Membership (non-voting) – Only for government agencies, statutory bodies, such as local councils, or for profit companies - $121.00
For new membership enquiries, please download and complete a Shelter WA New Membership Application.
To renew your existing membership, please download and complete a Shelter WA Membership Renewal Form.
We are continually working to identify ways of delivering real value to our members. The key benefits of Shelter WA membership include:
- Invitations to Member-only events
- Access to sector training and development opportunities
- Member discounts to all Shelter WA Events and Forums (on average 50% saving)
- Reduced rate for Shelter WA Consultancy Services (on request)
- Quarterly Research and Policy Bulletins